MEDI help Handel GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 731 | 60 227 08
Fax: +49 (0) 731 | 60 227 09
Manager: Christian Dontenvill
The website was designed by MEDI help Handel GmbH, Lehrer-Steig-Weg 12/4, D-89081 Ulm, Tel. +49 731 60 227 08
M. Christian DONTENVILL
Warning about information on this website
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
We would like to keep in touch with you!
As you know, the DS-GVO (European Data Protection Regulation) comes into force on 25.05.2018. In the past, we have treated your data with sensitivity and, of course, the security of your personal data will continue to be of great importance to us in the future.
In principle, we only store personal data to the extent necessary for the performance of contracts or pre-contractual measures.
You can also exercise your right to delete your personal data by replying to this email and requesting deletion. If the deletion does not conflict with legal reasons, we will mark your basic data registered with us with the corresponding license plate and proceed to the complete deletion by means of a technical implementation.
We use your personal data stored with us:
• mainly for the delivery of orders and related products
• occasionally to obtain targeted and subject-specific information (for example, changes to customary delivery dates, etc.)
Of course, you can oppose the use of your e-mail address.
Please reply to this email and instruct either:
• Do not use your email address for targeted and subject-specific information (such as changes in customary delivery dates, etc.)
• the complete removal of your email address from our system
Do you still have questions about the processing of your personal data?
Then, please use the answer function for this mail. We will gladly review your inquiry and contact you shortly.
We are very happy if we can continue to keep in touch with you and, in this sense, remain committed to good continuous communication.
MEDI help Handel GmbH
Further information on data protection
Information on data processing by MEDI help Handel GmbH, D-89081 Ulm
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Personal data is any information that may concern you. We process your data in accordance with applicable legal data protection requirements.
The following notes give a simple overview of the processing of your personal data.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
MEDI help Handel GmbH
Represented by: Christian Dontenvill (General Manager)
Lehrer-Steig-Weg 12/4, D-89081 Ulm
Phone: +49 731 60 227 08 Fax: +49 731 60 227 09
For questions about data protection, please contact
In the following notes, the above-mentioned controller is abbreviated as MEDI help GmbH.
2. Source of associated data
We process the personal data we receive from our customers and other interested parties as a result of our business relationship. We also process data that we have legitimately obtained from publicly available sources or that are transmitted by third parties.
3. categories of personal data and their processing
The following categories of personal data are processed:
• Master data (for example, company name, name, address, email address, phone number)
• Order and product data (for example, order, order, item numbers)
• Data to fulfil our contractual obligations
• Targeted and thematic information (for example, changes in customary delivery times)
• For the settlement of any claims for liability and for any claim against you. • Other data comparable to the categories mentioned
4. Legal basis of the processing and the purposes for which the personal data are to be processed
4.1. Consent (DSGVO Section 6 (1))
The legality of the processing of personal data is given with consent for treatment for specified purposes (dissemination of MEDI help GmbH, use of data for marketing purposes). A given consent may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
4.2. Compliance with contractual obligations or implementation of pre-contractual measures (Article 6 (1) b) of the GDPR)
We process data to fulfil our contractual obligations or pre-contractual measures, which are performed upon request. The objectives of data processing derive primarily from the specific product and may include, but are not limited to, needs analysis and consultation. You will find more details about the purposes of data processing in the contract documents.
4.3. Legal requirements (Article 6 (1) c DSGVO) and public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR)
The MEDI help GmbH is subject to various legal obligations (such as tax retention). For the purposes of processing, u.a. the fulfilment of tax control and reporting obligations.
4.4. Balance of interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR)
We process your data beyond the actual fulfilment of the contract for the protection of legitimate interests of us or third parties, e.g. • Improve business control and development of products and services
• Targeted and topic-related information, unless you have objected to the use of your data.
• Assert legal claims and defence in legal disputes
• Ensure IT security
5. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Within MEDI help GmbH, the persons who need them to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations have access. Individual processes, which according to Art. 6 § 1 b DSGVO are required for the fulfilment of the contract (order processing), are carried out by carefully selected service providers and companies, domiciled within the EU, in compliance with data protection laws.
These include in particular companies such as:
• Transport and shipping service provider for the purpose of delivery of the goods
For so-called "FlexDeliveryServices", the transport and shipping service providers will also be given the recipient's e-mail address and telephone number, so that they can notify the recipient in advance by e-mail or SMS about the parcel delivery and give the recipient the option to influence the parcel delivery - e.g. by re-assignment of the shipment to another delivery address.
• IT service
• Companies, which are used in order processing
• Collection service provider (lawyer)
A transfer of your personal data to other third parties, for purposes other than those mentioned above, does not occur.
We will only share this information if required by law, if you have consented or if we have the authority to disclose it.
6. Transfer to a third country or international organizations
The transfer to a third country does not take place.
7. Criteria for determining the duration for which the personal data are stored
The duration of the storage is measured after the end of the purpose and subsequent legal storage obligation.
The data is regularly deleted if it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations. Exceptions are the temporary and possibly limited further processing for the following purposes: • Commercial and tax-related retention requirements. The Commercial Code and Tax Code provide terms of up to 10 years.
• Preservation of evidence within the statutory limitation period:
According to §§195 ff. Of the Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch) the regular limitation period is three years, under special circumstances up to 30 years.
8. Right to information, information, correction, cancellation and opposition
According to Art. 15-20 GDPR every person has the right to information, correction, deletion, limitation and information as well as to data portability.
Furthermore, according to Art. 21 GDPR the right to object exists.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of personal data with effect for the future at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent issued before 25.5.2018.
In addition, according to Art. 77 DSGVO, there is a right of appeal to the competent data protection supervisory authority.
9. Obligation to provide data
As part of our business relationship, you must provide the personal information that is required to enter into, conduct business, or perform the related contractual obligations that we are required to collect by law. Without this information we will generally not be able to conclude or execute the contract with you.
10) Contradictory legal
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless • there are compelling legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms
• the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
Would you like to exercise your right to object? Please direct your objection to:
MEDI help Handel GmbH, Lehrer-Steig-Weg 12/4, D-89081 Ulm
The objection can be made form-free.